UMPIRES & COACHES
IGSSA schools are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic people that are keen to either coach or umpire in any of our sports in a variety of age groups:
- Codes of Conduct
- IGSSA Acccident/Injury Reports should be filled out by the Teacher and coach and submitted to the Head of Sport for the student concerned.
- Play by the Rules Website - resources include free online training, interactive scenarios, guidelines and information sheets.
Interested in being an Umpire/Coach?
If you are interested in umpiring or coaching for IGSSA please reach out to the individual member schools:
- Iona Presentation College - Mosman Park
- MLC - Claremont
- Penrhos College - Como
- Perth College - Mt Lawley
- PLC - Peppermint Grove
- St Hilda's Anglican Schools for Girls - Mosman Park
- St Mary's Anglican Girls' School - Karrinyup
- Santa Maria College - Attadale
All schools offer financial payment for umpiring or coaching.
Umpires and Coaches are expected to provide a "Working With Children Check" to the schools to enable them to coach or umpire. To find out more about the WWCC please contact the Department of Sport and Recreation or visit http://www.checkwwc.wa.gov.au/checkwwc
For home venues for the different schools and sports, please check the IGSSA School Venues. For details on specific IGSSA Rules and Guidelines for various sports please check the rules documents associated to the particular sport.